Saturday 19 September 2020

A Sample Leave Application For Festival Of Diwali!

 


India has a gazetted occasion on Diwali however in different nations, you may need to get leaves for commending the Diwali festival or extra leaves in India. Leave for Diwali and Chhath Puja to the HR director likewise accessible. Thus, how about we currently look at here how to compose a leave application for festival of Diwali in this post beneath

How To Write Leave Application For Festival Of Diwali?

A sample leave application for festival of Diwali for Employee. Public festivals are indications of living countries and praising them is a positive imprint. Leaves are an unquestionable requirement for such raised occasions. Workers/instructors can be utilized this simple leave application for Diwali break/Deepavali Puja formats.

Date

Name of the Authority,

Name of the Institute

Address of the Institute

Sub: Application for Leave on Diwali

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is to inform you that I have a place with the Hindu Religion and I need excursions for Diwali which will begin from (Date) and will keep going on (Date). As I have a place with India and my entire family is arranged there that is the reason I need get-aways to join my family in India to commend my strict custom. 

I will be appreciative to you for this courtesy.

Thanking you in advance.

With regards,

Your Name,

Your Job Designation

Contact no

Signature


No comments:

Post a Comment