Tuesday 15 September 2020

Example Of Casual Leave Application Format For Employee


Each organization gives its representatives casual work leave so they can do their forthcoming works and furthermore get some rest. Representatives can take this easygoing leave any day in a month. To, the profit from this casual leave one worker needs to compose an example easygoing leave application. Thus, here I am giving an example and example of a casual leave application format for employees. See this example letter beneath…

Example Of Casual Leave Application Format For Employee:

Date: 04.11.2018

To

The Managing Director

Organization Name

Organization Address

Sub: (Casual Leave Letter For Employee)

Regarded Sir/Madam

I Moumita Sen (your name) working at your rumored office as Digital Developer (Your Designation) from the previous 3 years. I am composing this application to demand you that I need to take my easygoing week by week leave (state your reason) on 05.11.2018 (date you need to disappear).

On that day I have a few tasks at home which I have to polish off. Thus, I demand you to give me leave on that day.

Expressing gratitude toward You

Yours Faithfully

Moumita Sen (your name)

Advanced Developer (Your Designation)



No comments:

Post a Comment